October 9, 2015

World Post Day - 2015

As always, the World Post Day is celebrated on 9th October and marks the founding of the Universal Postal Union in 1874.It was declared World Post Day by UPU Congress held in Tokyo, Japan in 1969. Today I would like to share an article by Ms.Nisha Jha.

Postal Services are very close to me and I get excited every time I see a post office in any country. Don’t take me wrong, there are many other things that get me excited as well. If you know me, I am avid collector of Postcards and I try to send myself a postcard from a country I am visiting....
 
For Further reading : Lemonicks.com

Courtesy: Ms.Nisha Jha

1 comment:

Nisha Jha said...

Thank you very much for posting this.

We all should look for different postal services and related things.
It's interesting! :)