A special cover was released at Belagavi on 24th March 2018 to create awareness of Tuberculosis.
1. TB is caused by a bacteria Mycobacterium Tuberculosis.
2. The diagnosis, treatment and follow up of TB patients is free of cost.
3. Tuberculosis is a curable disease.
4. Non adherence to medication leads to emergence of Drug Resistant TB.
5. Cover your mouth & nose during sneezing, coughing to prevent the spread of the disease.
6. Spitting in open & public places should be avoided.
Courtesy: Suresh Rao, Bengaluru.