March 1, 2013

It's 5 Years..........

Hello! Dear Readers, friends, contributors and well wishers, 


It has been exactly 5 years since my first post at this blog, though I had been using this blog as a part of my earlier website which I had to abandon with the end of Geocities.I continued with my blog as blog entry was easy to post and maintain than a website and preferred by readers.

I have been able to post in intervals about Indian and Russian stamps, Stamps on Ships which is my theme and interesting tidbits on Philately and in the course been able to make friends and contacts allover. I have enjoyed this journey and hope to continue the same.

I thank all my Readers, co-bloggers, philatelists, friends and well-wishers for all your support and help and for providing news from all over and encouraging me. I look forward to your continued support and welcome all your comments and suggestions.

Thanks and Happy collecting!
Mansoor.B


1 comment:

vijay said...

Nice one...

Congrats .......

vijayakumar

vijaykumarvp@gmail.com