October 12, 2010

Comments Please !!!

Dear friends, visitors and well-wishers,

Today I want to share some of my thoughts with you. Firstly I thank all those who have encouraged, supported me have shared your knowledge and for the piece of advice now and then. It’s been a great experience publishing this blog and I think that many of my readers have been able to gain some knowledge and news pertaining to Philately which you have expressed in your numerous mails.

It's almost 3 years since I opened this blog which I had started as a News link to my earlier website at Geocities, then I had to shift full time to this blog when Geocities was closed down. My website before closing had won a bronze Medal at National Level Exhibition - INPEX 2008,Chennai. I did not have any commercial interests with my website and hence did not think of moving to a paid site.

I would like to mention that I have been publishing some tidbits about Philately and other interesting news along with matters related to my theme of SHIPS in this blog. I have done so purely with an intention of popularising this hobby and promotion of Philately. I hope so to keep doing the same with help from all my readers, friends and well-wishers.

Every blog has its own identity and any matter published on Philately may be of their own view, and not the final word, and so is mine. I am in no competition with other blogs and try to differ from them. I would like to mention that all material published is not sold by me and I am not a full time dealer advertising my materials through my blog, but I do sell or exchange in some cases.

I have received many mails, letters, Guest Book entries some with praise, advice and queries, have enjoyed the same and look forward for more. Finally I ask all my readers to use the COMMENTS section to ask or inquire regarding the entries published as COMMENTS helps us to acquire more knowledge and it is a forum for discussion instead of e-mails. When there are comments on a subject, it can be viewed by Senior Philatelists or Authorities and their words can help us all to gain further knowledge pertaining to the subject.

So now look forward for more COMMENTS PLEASE !!!

Thanks and Have a nice day!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mr.Mansoor,

Mobile Philately is the daily viewer of your informative blog. Some times we make news out of data available on your blog which finally benefits Indian Stamp collectors to complete thr collection.

Mansoor Bolar said...

It's a pleasure to hear that you take the help of my blog for some news and I too acknowledge your effort in promoting Philately through the new concept of Mobile Philately, you are always welcome if you need my help in any local news.Well I am a member of Mobile Philately too.

Thanks.

MANO'S PASSION FOR STAMPS said...

dear mansoor,

it is always great the read your pages. always first in posting the day today information. i am happy to note that you also won a bronze in inpex 2008 at chennai. my wish is that you should continue to exhibit such speed and enthusiasm. hope that you would always do that.
regards / veeraraghavan

MANO'S PASSION FOR STAMPS said...

i also learnt only from your page about releasing of coins of CWG 2010, Delhi and it helped me to order on mint. this would be my first coin set.